Ahoy there, aspiring sailors!
Are you ready to embark on an adventure in the world of spars, fittings, and rigging? We are a reputable company that manufactures and sells premium-quality nautical equipment, and we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our crew as a Junior Nautical Specialist. Our workshop is located in Reservoir, Victoria, Australia.
This entry-level, part-time role offers the opportunity to work both from the comfort of your own home and within our workshop. Your primary mission will be to support our operations with tasks such as:
- Picking and packing orders with utmost care
- Maintaining our inventory through regular stocktakes and updates
- Crafting accurate estimates for our clients
- Following up with clients to ensure smooth sailing in our relationships
- Creating purchase orders with attention to detail
- Navigating the waters of client and vendor relations
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
- Participating in workshop activities, including mast and rigging assembly
While all hands on deck will receive comprehensive training, a background or interest in dinghies and trailer sailers is highly preferred. Your familiarity with the nautical world will be invaluable as you help us navigate and conquer the ever-changing tides of the industry.
Qualities we treasure in our crew members include:
So, what are you waiting for? Chart your course towards an exciting career in the nautical industry with us! If you believe you have what it takes to be a valuable member of our crew, hoist your sails and send your resume to email@example.com. May fair winds and following seas be with you on your journey!
- Strong communication skills to maintain excellent relations with clients and vendors
- A keen eye for detail, ensuring all tasks are performed with precision
- A passion for sailing, boating, or anything nautical
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a crew